The Information, Advice and Support Service (IASS) offers free, impartial information, advice and support in confidence for:
- Vulnerable youths and women, especially those who are victims of culturally related seclusion and stigma;
- Local farmers and households on sustainable farming techniques and environmental sustainability techniques, blending their cultural practices with innovative practices;
- Association and cooperation.
- Helpline and email support (phone lines are open between 9.30am- 1pm and 2-4pm).
- Meetings in at the headquarters of ICAD.
- Independent Volunteer Supporter (IVS) assistance at meetings.
- Help communicating with professionals (letter writing, emails, phone calls).
- Support to achieve positive outcomes at meetings and reviews.
- Help understanding reports by professionals.